Membership is free and your club benefits begin immediately.
- Up to 30% discount on club releases and up to 40% for additional wine purchased with your wine club release – ask us how!
- 20% discount on additional wine and merchandise purchased throughout the year.
- Complimentary tasting for you and your guests, up to 4 people per visit.
- Receive priority for new vintages and limited production wines.
- Special access to our Library Wines.
- Invitations to special events; tours, winemaker’s dinner, BBQ’s, special tastings and exclusive wine club parties.
Jacob Williams Wine Club is free and your benefits begin immediately upon joining. Members receive 3 club releases per year and can choose from either a 6 or 12 bottle membership. Club Shipments consist of a selection of available vintages and varietals, with many of our special wines being limited for release to club members only. If you prefer to pick-up your wine, Jacob Williams members are invited to special Club Release Parties where you can taste, and enjoy good food while meeting other wine club members.
To JOIN our WINE CLUB click the link below to download and print the form. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in the next time you come to taste.
Wine Club Terms of Membership
- Each release is a mixed variety selected by our team. You will receive notification 2 weeks before the release. Wine Club releases are every February, May and October.
- This membership is a year commitment and can be canceled any time after you receive your third wine club release. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise and you may wish to cancel your membership early. In the event that this shall happen, you may be charged a fee.
- This can be purchased for you or as a gift.
- Your signature certifies that the buyer and/or recipient are 21 years of age or older.
- In order for for us to ensure smooth processing and delivery of your club shipment, please maintain a current and valid credit card with us.
- Prices do not include tax and shipping charges. To avoid billing hassles, we will charge your credit card 1-5 days before release start date. If you choose to have your wine shipped, you will also be charged for shipping at that time.
- If you choose to pick up your wine at one of our locations, you will not be charged for shipping; however, if you do not pick up your wine by the last scheduled day, your credit card will automatically be charged for shipping and your wine will be shipped to the address you provided.
- Club discounts do not apply to Library Wines. Library wines can only be purchased in limited quantities.
- Federal law requires that shipments of alcohol must be signed for by an adult upon delivery. If no signer will be available at home, please request shipment to a business address, this is often easier and less expensive. You will be responsible for any reshipment costs if your club shipment is returned to us.