- This event has passed.
WINE DINNER – LYLE HOTEL
December 10, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for our upcoming Wine Dinner at The Lyle Hotel. We have a fun evening planned, as we have a lot to celebrate!
- It’s the 10th Anniversary as Jacob Williams Winery. Expect a fun game of trivia.
- It’s Sadie’s 10th birthday (family black lab). We will be featuring her newest red blend (Cabernet, Syrah, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc) and showcasing her brad new label.
- We’ve also won some great awards this year. We recently entered into the Northwest Food & Wine Competition, and our 2012 Merlot won a gold medal and our 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon won a Platinum medal. The Cab also took home a Double Gold earlier this year at the Seattle Wine Awards.
And since the Merlot and Cabernet are both Bordeaux varietals, Richard has selected a 4-course Bordeaux (French) themed menu that will pair wonderfully with our wines. See menu below.
Cost is $75/person
To make a reservation now, call the Lyle Hotel at (509) 365-5953.
- First Course: Cheese Plate & Freshly Baked French Bread (Paired with NEW NV Sadie Red)
- Second Course: Salad Verte with Butter Lettuce, Haircot Verts, Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Toasted Pine Nuts & Poppy Seed, Tarragon Vinaigrette (Paired with 2012 Merlot)
- Third Course: Roasted Leg of Lamb, Au Jus, White Beans & Scalloped Potatoes (Paired with 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Fourth Course: Caramelized Brioche (Paired with Puerto De Avery (2006 Syrah Port))