- This event has passed.
Vertical Library Tasting – Syrah
August 18 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We’re cracking open our Wine Library this summer and sharing some of our perfectly aged, perfectly preserved, varietals and vintages with YOU.
Jeanie, our Library Queen, will host the event in our charming barrel room while our winemaker, Peter Cushman, offers barrel room tours and tastes.
This month we’re featuring SYRAH!!
– 6 library tastes along with light nibbles will be provided (including a few Dry Hollow Syrah’s)
– $20 for public – Waived with 1 library wine bottle purchase.
– Free for Wine Club members. (2 people per membership).
– All guests enjoy 10% off their Library Wine bottle purchases.
– Wine Club members enjoy an additional 10% off library wine purchases, that’s 30% off!
Don’t miss the chance to dive into our cellar and sip some of our finest wines.
** September 22nd – Vertical Merlot Tasting **