Vertical Library Tasting – Merlot
September 22 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Ever wanted to try a double gold winning 2010 Merlot? How about a ‘Best Red Wine of the Year’ 2007 Cabernet? Zinfandel anyone? 07, 08, or 09? We’re cracking open our Wine Library this summer and sharing some of our perfectly aged, perfectly preserved, varietals and vintages with YOU.
Jeanie, our Library Queen, will host the event in our Wine Club Lounge while our winemaker, Peter Cushman, offers barrel room tours.
This month we’re featuring MERLOT!!
– 5 library tastes along with light nibbles will be provided.
– $20 for public – Waived with a 2 bottle purchase.
– Free for Wine Club members. (2 people per membership).
– All guests enjoy 10% off their Library Wine bottle purchases.
– Wine Club members enjoy an additional 10% off library wine purchases, that’s 30% off!
Don’t miss the chance to dive into our cellar and sip some of our finest wines.
June 30th – Zinfandel
July 21st – Cabernet
August 18th – Syrah
September 22nd – Merlot