- This event has passed.
Wine, Pizza & Live Music!
September 1 @ 10:00 am - September 2 @ 6:00 pm
Celebrate your “labor” with a looonggg weekend of wine, live music and delicious food.
Eugene’s own Jesse Meade will perform Saturday from 1-4pm while the Gorge’s own, P Barton, will light up the patio on Sunday from 1-4pm.
Focolare Woodfire Pizza will also be on site Saturday, from 12-6, tantalizing taste buds with their signature pizzas.
- The Blu– Gorgonzola, charcuterie, dates, and arugula with a balsamic reduction.
- Natalia– Mama Lil’s spicy peppers, kalamata olives and fresh basil.
- Corrado– Homemade sausage and cherry tomatoes with fresh herbs.
- Camilla– Homemade BBQ sauce, smoked chicken, red onion, provolone, bacon and cilantro.
- Island– House made smoked pork loin(Canadian bacon), fresh pineapple.
- Margherita– Mozzarella, basil, Frantoia extra virgin olive oil and marinara. Finished with sea salt and reggiano parmigiano.