Jewelry & Wine – Make your own Personalized Birthstone Necklace
April 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $49
Connect to your inner metalsmith while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class. We’ll take in views of the idyllic Columbia River Gorge and learn basic metalsmithing techniques of wire wrapping, forging, stamping and texturing. Creating your very own personalized initial birthstone necklace to keep for yourself or give as a special Mothers Day gift (which is just around the corner). There will be lots of ideas for customization so bring your creativity and maybe a friend or mom!
- This is a beginner class, no previous metalsmithing skills are required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All Materials are included
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Add a jewelry making kit and take all the materials home to start making your own jewelry. Kits are available here and will be delivered to you at the class.
- Participants must be 21 and over.
Jacob Williams Winery
3 Avery Rd, Wishram, WA 98673
Date and Time:
Saturday April 27th, 2019
2pm – 4pm
If you plan to shop before or join for a tasting please arrive early.
Reserve your seat today: