Jewelry Making Class – Forged Hoop Earrings
March 9 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Connect to your inner metalsmith while sipping wine at Jacob Williams Winery in this beginner level jewelry making class. Tiffany Anne, professional jewelry designer, will teach you the basic metalsmithing techniques to cut, file, hammer and bend Argentium silver wire. Creating your very own pair of teardrop hoop earrings. We then finish with wire wrapping techniques and design options to embellish with stones and make these hoops your own. You will leave the class with your new hoops and bragging rights that you made them!
- This is a beginner class and no previous metalsmithing skills are required.
- Classes run about 2 hours
- All Materials are included, bring yourself, maybe a friend and creativity!
- One glass of wine is included in the price of your ticket.
- Jacob Williams is offering 20% off all additional purchases in the Winery. They have a lovely gift shop and tasting room! Plan to arrive early or stay after to visit them for tastings and shopping.
- Add a jewelry making kit and take all the materials home to start making your own jewelry. Kits are available here and will be delivered to you at the class.
- Participants must be 21 and over.
Jacob Williams Winery
3 Avery Rd, Wishram, WA 98673
Date and Time:
Saturday, March 9th, 2019
2pm – 4pm
If you plan to shop before or join for a tasting please arrive early. Reservation required.
Secure your seat at: