July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, July 14th, 6-9pm
We’re pairing up with the exquisite Balch Hotel & Spa for our 2018 Winemaker’s Dinner.
Set amongst serene and picturesque gardens, this charming and historic hotel will set the stage for a perfect evening out. Our talented winemaker, Peter Cushman, alongside Brad Gearhart will join the Balch Hotel’s head chef and skilled dining team to create a delicious four course dining and pairing experience. Hear winemaker tasting notes and live music by Mayfield/Morgan Duo. Limited seating, reservations required.
Wine & Food Pairings:
- Gewurztraminer– Spicy and floral with juicy ripe pear
- Tapas Bar: Caprese skewers, olive tapenade crostini & chickpea/veggie spread with vegetables
- Sauvignon Blanc– fresh grapefruit, fresh-cut grass, and white pepper.
- Summer Slaw: Sugar snap peas, fennel & radishes with cherry vinaigrette
- Zinfandel– rich and full of fruit. Blueberry, olive, and chocolate mesh with spices and herbs.
- Roasted chicken quarter with mole negro sauce topped with spicy marinated onions; cilantro lime rice; roasted seasonal vegetables (green beans, red onion, and peppers) with touch of ginger
- Let us know if you need a vegetarian option
- Syrah-big & rich with black & white pepper, mineral spices, and dark cocoa.
- Flourless chocolate ganache cake with local cherries
$75 (PLUS GRATUITY)
Limited seating, reservations required.
If you would like to book a room for the evening of the event, please make your reservations directly with the Balch Hotel.